Licensed Custom Broker
Company: Ottimo Resources
Posted on: September 22, 2022
This job requires a US customs broker's license.
We are looking for a US Customs thought leader who wants to take
their knowledge of customs processes, filings, and compliance and
use it to reinvent how people clear goods into the US. You will be
working alongside importers, software designers, product managers,
and carriers to define the processes that go into clearing goods
and designing an app that does it better, faster, and easier.
The Customs Broker will be responsible for:
Handling and entering documentation received from Importers,
Manufacturers, Freight Forwarders and Carriers.
- Developing processes for the management of customs entries for
- Updating and creating new entries for clients.
- Identifying processes that are ripe for reinvention and working
with product managers and designers to design and build solutions
as a subject matter expert in US customs.
- Ensuring that our US customs solutions meet all compliance
- Providing feedback on the usability of the apps and any
improvements that could be made.
Keywords: Ottimo Resources, Gardena , Licensed Custom Broker, Sales , Gardena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!